We provide qualified professional Tenerife accountancy services using the A3 Accountancy Software from Wolters Kluver Group, one of the most complete and advanced in the market.
All accountancy is carried out in accordance with Spanish legislation and the Spanish accountancy plan; therefore books and accounts are registered in the Mercantile Register of Santa Cruz de Tenerife as and when required by law.
We are proud to hold our most sacred commitment to strictly adhere to every official deadline in the delivery of books and accounts as well as to attend all formal requirements in their delivery.
We collect monthly at our client’s premises, their invoices, receipts and other papers checking periodically with clients any issues that may affect their accounts, so that everything is in accordance with the law.
We will keep you informed on accountancy issues affecting tax and legal requirements with everything explained in easy to understand English terms in the comfort of your own premises.
Discover the answers to:
- What is a proper invoice? How should I do mine?
- What should I do with the invoices I have done but that I have not charged?
- How should I amend an invoice that was done incorrectly?
- How should I invoice if I am paid for a job by instalments?
- What am I obliged to have in my business in relation to my accounts?
- How can I review that my accountant is meeting all the formal requirements that are established by law?